Actually, you are a bit off when it comes to my opinion.

My initial knee-jerk reaction was that they should not be allowed to
build the mosque in that location. However, the more I thought about
it, the more I realized that position was not really one that
supported my ideals. So, while I may be agreeing with every one else
on that list, it was not always that way.