Actually, I had changed my mind before this thread started. You do
realize that this has been going on for a while right? Its not like
popped up last Friday when Obama first commented on it.

I really do not expect you to understand a)  that its possible to
change your mind on an issue and b) that its possible to do so with
out being told by some talking heads.

You just keep repeating everything Rush and Glenn tell you like a godo
drone does.