On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Scott Stroz <boyz...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> It states the government has stalled.
>
> They are completely different agencies dealing with different issues.
> Not a fair comparison..and you know it.

I don't. I was going by what was in the article

> Not sure where you get the notion that the PA 'owes' the church
> anything. Seems to me like they had a deal and, for reasons unknown,
> that deal fell through. Its as likely the deal fell through because of
> the church as it is that the deal fell through because of the PA.

Because the PA seems to have all the money to rebuild ground zero from
insurance and other funds. They're in charge of distributing the
funds, is what I got from the article.

> Why can't the church raise its own money, either through donations
> from the congregation or from the Diocese? The mosque is raising money
> on its own and not waiting for a hand out.

They owned the land which is controlled by the PA. I don't know why
the PA decodes how much money they deserve to rebuild there own
property.

> How long does it normally take for similar projects throughout the
> city? If its quite a bit longer than 6 months then you may have a
> point.

They've been working n it for eight years.. That's quite a bit longer
than six months.

> We do not know that. You can assume it, I will not.

You did say: If it was a new Christian Church or Jewish temple being built, it
would be a non-issue.

Correct it's a non-issue but it should be.