On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 6:04 PM, Maureen <mamamaur...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Well don't take this personally because you seem like an intelligent
>> person. It's just that almost everything you post here is stupid. It's
>> the content.
>
> And I have no problem with you holding that opinion, and proving that
> anything I have posted is stupid - when you attack the content.  However,
> you never do.  Your attacks are always directed at me - not at the opinions
> I hold, as evidenced by the rest of your comments in this message.

Actually I am talking about your posts. See below. Really I am. Yet
here you are taking it person. Go figure.

>> I also notice, as typical, you didn't state your position directly.
>> You said all kinds of nasty things about me but didn't use my name.
>>

> So every time I discuss stupid people and bigots I'm talking about you but
> not using your name?  That's the same rationale you used to accuse me of
> attacking you when I discussed my dislike for neo-cons.  It's not always
> about you Sam. You are not the sun.  My world does not revolve around you.

Who were you talking about here?

> What I see here, more than just someone being stupid or ignorant, is someone
who cannot defend the positions he presents because they are not his
positions - he is merely the parrot.  When challenged, he realizes on some
level that he is in over his head because he has no facts to support his
opinon, so he either posts a link to his sources or becomes arrogantly
defensive and resorts to attacks on the person rather than on the issue.

It is impossible to have a reasoned dialogue with someone who never learned
to think for himself, but is only the tool of whatever pundit or politico
who makes his eyes glow that day.
 >end

But lets pretend that was aimed at all the people that oppose the
mosque, that includes me.
So if I said everyone who doesn't agree with the people that oppose
the mosque are morons you'd probably feel included. Don't fret, I
would never make that statement and mean it. I hold ill will to groups
of people. I have this feeling most people are good. You probably
think that's stupid too.

>> That way you can deny you insulted me and when I call you a bigot for
>> thinking that the 70% of Americans that oppose this mosque are
>> prejudice against Muslims you can deny having a position. That's just
>> hate brought on by pure ignorance and I find it very insulting.
>>

> Here you have me confused with someone else, because I was not a part of
> that discussion.

That post up above from yesterday were unknown idiot parrot can't
think for himself in the middle of this thread was you siding with me?
Or was it a mystery person in an entirely unrealted thread? There was
mainly two side here, me vs almost everyone.

>> Also love the way you enter a discussion as the authority as if you (I
>> mean your posts) really knew what you were talking about. When Momma
>> Mo talks... nobody really listens.
>>

> Really?  Well, if you are the definitive voice for the entire group, and no
> one wants to hear what I have to contribute to the conversation, I'll just
> go away and leave you to be the source of all wisdom and insight, because
> I'm sure they all bow at your feet when you speak.

Just dial back on the authoritative attitude. Not you, your com