Yeah, but you could fit it in a messenger bag or something small like that
to carry it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vivec [mailto:gel21...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 9:05 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Looks like Archos may have finally started nailing the Android
market

The 'Cell Phone' part will be used to download applications,
communicate across the internet, play multiplayer games, purchase
Books etc. from Kindle Apps or movie stores when not in range of
Wi-Fi.

I think that applications such as Skype sooner or later will be ported
to the Tablet format and will allow VOIP calls.

I have a little Kindle e-reader , and that entire device measures
about 5 inches across by 8 inches long. And the screen itself is about
3 1'2 inches by 4 inches.
And that's just great for reading.

So if this tablet is a whole 7 inches, and just about all screen I
think it will be fine. I would NOT describe it as portable though. And
I don't wear suits, or coats, so there will be nowhere to walk around
with it.
Another thing I am always afraid of is bending these things. They are
at that size where if you sit on them they will break. So the whole
portability thing is a concern.

There would have to be some stylish cases.

I can think of several ways to use this, including taking notes at
meetings and impressing clients *big grin*