I didn't even realize that there were Bill White responses below Perry's:

"Do you think the role of the State Board of Education should be revised given
the recent controversy over curriculum and textbook selection?"

I believe that educators and subject matter experts should make curriculum
decisions.

"Explain where you stand on evolution-creationism being taught in school."

Educators and local school officials, not the governor, should determine
science curriculum.