Have to agree with Eric on this one. There were several major whale of
a statements from Jack Welch that I highlighted (and I didn't even
highlight them all). Instead of agreeing or disagreeing with any of
them, he copped out with a "he needs to be more careful with this
statements" bullshit. That comes after an inflammatory article about
how horrible for business Obama is. Really? Telling businesses that
have received 10s of million of dollars in taxpayer money that they
ought not to host lavish parties in Vegas with that money is being
"anti-business"? Are you going to defend that?

I call bullshit. And in less someone is willing to man up and defend
those statements, I'm calling bullshit on Rob for tossing them out
there casually just to stir shit up without even caring to read them
and think about them. I've got a lot of respect for Rob and this ain't
up to his standards. This is partisan hackery.

Judah