On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 10:18 AM, Robert Munn <cfmuns...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 4:10 PM, Judah McAuley <ju...@wiredotter.com> wrote:
>>
>> Actually, I'd say that politicians are paid to create jobs, though not
>> directly.
>
> Politicians are paid to foster a good economic environment, which is
> exactly where Obama has failed so miserably.

Speaking of fostering a good economic environment, tell me all the
reasons why only 1 Republican voted in the House today to provide tax
breaks to small business and create a fund to help provide credit
access to small businesses through community banks? I thought that all
those Republicans were for small business and tax breaks, hmm?

Republicans can't stand to let Democrats organize anything that might
look like a victory regardless of whether it is good for the country
or not. Straight toward the iceberg and damn the consequences!

Pathetic.

judah