What since there were so called instances instances of showing up
before a certain time period. By that logic there were NO Reported
Occurrences of Tornadoes on the North American Continent until Mankind
set foot on it! Tornadoes, therefore are MAN-CAUSED!

actually cancer have been found in some fossilized bones. I'll have to
check again but I remember reading about how cancerous lesions were
found on some dinosaur bones.

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1320507/Cancer-purely-man-say-scientists-finding-trace-disease-Egyptian-mummies.html#ixzz12SAukmcw