On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 5:20 AM, Scott Stroz wrote:
>
> So, when it comes to collecting money everyone has to pay, regardless
> of how their representatives voted, but, when it comes to spending
> that money only those who live in districts where the representative
> voted for a program should reap the benefits?
...

It depends on if you're going the principled route or the practical route.

I don't *really* have a problem with people who try to sell themselves
on their principles, and then act practically instead.

Hell, I'm quite the hypocrite myself, ja know?

I can see how it would piss some people off though.

Anyways, FWIW, Judah's thoughtful post deserved a more thoughtful
response, IMHO.  =)p

:Den

-- 
There are no moral phenomena at all, but only a moral interpretation
of phenomena.
Friedrich Nietzsche

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:329368
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to