"I understand this line of thinking and it is exactly what I've seen on the
left at places like DailyKos."

I wouldn't know about the DailyKos.  I can't get my daily dose of extreme
liberalism delivered to my mailbox via cf-talk.

"It is straight up partisan, kowtow to the extreme of your party, straight
line bull rush push through everything you can and damn the people that will
compromise. It's
pretty sickening."

That's funny.  Sounds just like Obama Care.  Was it sickening when the
Democrats were doing it?  I don't remember seeing you complain about it
then.  Just sayin'.

-

No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in
session. - Mark Twain

The artificial aristocracy is a mischievous ingredient in government, and
provisions should be made to prevent its ascendancy. - Thomas Jefferson