fell behind on purpose is plain wrong.

3.  There should only be one.  There really isn't any competition with 3 and
all it means is that we end up with 3 very widely varying scores.  Granted
#1 would solve the main problem of disparate scores, but it would be more
uniform if there was just one agency.

4.  While giving us once a year access was a vast improvement, we should be
able to freely access all of our information and be able to see our credit
reports for free just as the creditors would see them as many times as we
want.  It's not like it really costs them anything if we do so as it is all
electronic.  There should also be free alerts.  I wouldn't mind being a
secondary watch on the credit scores to make sure that they aren't missing
anything...scammers are pretty clever and could get stuff past them, free
alerts would cover that.  I don't think that there is anything that we
should pay for when it comes to our own credit reports.  They make enough
money off of creditors, they don't need to charge us for access or
monitoring.

Eric