On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Scott Stroz wrote:
> I am not saying that the 'rhetoric' had nothing to do with it, but how
> about we wait for the investigation to actually uncover some evidence
> before we start pointing fingers.
>
> Sill me, I forgot, its 'innocent until proven guilty, unless the
> victim is a Democrat and the suspect isn't'

Can't we just say "advocating violence as a solution to political
problems is bad"?  Hell- violence as a solution, in general, should be
avoided.

There are lots of crazy people out there.  Not really "lots", when
looked at relatively-- but you know what I mean.

I'd posit the reason the one side is being targeted (lol) more by the
media is because that side has a higher percentage of "main stream"
folks advocating violent solutions to their "problems".

It might feel good to say "look, a certain [smaller] percentage of the
other guys do it too!", but that's not exactly a constructive
approach.
/me looks pointedly at JerryB

:Den

--
The liberty of the individual is a necessary postulate of human progress.
Ernest Renan