I forgot, on this list...its bad to stereotype unless you are
stereotyping Republicans. It is also bad to pass judgement on an
entire group based on the words and actions of a few..unless you are
doing so against the Republican Party or the 'Tea Party'.

Just because people jump to conclusions that happen to be accurate,
does not mean it was OK for them to jump to those conclusions to begin
with.