From: Scott Stroz [mailto:boyz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 22:36
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Democratic congresswoman shot in the head at point blank range.

This guy who pulled the trigger was being labeled a right wing nut job
before the congresswoman even made it to the hospital.

Bringing up the stupid shit tea Partiers were saying, when there is no proof
it influenced this guy in any way serves, no purpose...at all - except to
get the mindless drones of the left all riled up - so that the mindless
drones of the right could get all riled up.

I know this may be difficult for some people to understand, but not
everything is politically motivated...even when it is a politician who gets
attacked.  How about we hold off on all the suppositions until the
investigation reveals any connections? I know the liberals on this list
would advocate the same thing..well, as long as the suspect was not a
conservative..or so it seems.