I think the point is that a politician was shot, and other politicians
have been advocating shooting folk.

Even if it was a euphemism or some such:  "Lock and Load[ your vote]!"
"RELOAD[ your vote]!"

Can the media jump to a fact that advocating violence in politics,
even euphemistically, is not exactly a good thing?

Would it be so bad if a lot of people were influenced by a message of
non-violence?

I get what you're saying tho; it's too bad that The Media has to "call
out" people who were doing it, vs. just saying that it's probably not
the smartest thing to do and leaving it at that.  =/

=)

:Den

--
When people complain of life, it is almost always because they have
asked impossible things of it.