Very nice and it touches on a tiny but important issue - military aid. If
the US gave Egypt more economic aid than military, this problem might have
been avoided. 1.3 BILLION is a lot of money, even if it's mostly virtual.

We play these games all over the place. We give military aid to Egypt (who
still plans and expects to have a war with Israel), we give military aid to
Israel to balance out their enemies, we give military aid to everyone. And
the reason we give it is because they have to spend most of it on American
military hardware. So the US government is giving money to another country
who will in turn give it to US weapons manufacturers.

And the scary thing is if the Egyptian government falls, who will have their
hands on billions of dollars worth of high tech weapons?