On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Ian Skinner <h...@ilsweb.com> wrote:

> The last I heard, glaciers are still melting and all that water is going
> to go somewhere.

That was bad data and has been retracted.

Even the left leaning Telegraph noticed this
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/climatechange/8284223/Himalayan-glaciers-not-melting-because-of-climate-change-report-finds.html

> What is idiotic is people who think the northern hemisphere is the
> entire world.  I wonder what all our Southern hemisphere neighbors
> currently suffering heatwaves and very energetic storms think about all
> the snow you keep harping about.

So Hemp is the AC for the Antartic which is getting too much snow
pack. Or something like that.

You do realize it's summer there? Heat waves in the summer in South
America, is that a new thing?

> Don't you feel a little simpleton that global warming of a couple of
> degrees is a shit ton of energy when calculated over the entire surface
> of the globe, but that it is not going to equal year around 100 degree days.

I feel like a little simpleton trying to point out how ridiculous you sound.
Do you really think the earth has warmed a couple of degrees?

> Stronger and heavier winters WHERE predicted by the proponents of
> climate change years ago BEFORE they arrived.  Yet you seem to feel that
> those predictions coming true somehow proves the predictions wrong.

They got caught lying and you still use it as proo