ATTENTION.... RANT BELOW... BEWARE!!!!

How does 3com stay in business????  Has anyone else had problems with them
getting products directly through them???  Placed an order on May 15 and they
claim it has been refused twice by the shipping company? I have yet to see a
package or notice on my door.. it was coming to a residence not a
business??..haven't seen a tracking number... it takes 5 phone calls and a week
to figure out it had been returned...I had to threaten a manager about credit
card fraud before they returned their first call after promising they would call
me back each time.. ridiculous. what kind of customer service would tell you,
"let me forward to someone to handle this" and I got that from 3 people in a
row! and ended back up at the same person I started with. Today they tell me
they have changed their policy and no longer ship to end users, only to
resellers so I'm outta luck. They referred me to CDWG.  ARGH!!!!  why would I
ask for overnight shipping if I had two weeks to wait for a phone call to tell
me "sorry you have to buy this somewhere else" ...