There is an excellent book called The Richest Man in Babylon that
gives advice on how to handle money.   I have to lived by the rules
for very long time and it has served me well.

Basic rules:
10% of your income to your my debt
10% to savings

There are some good programs that will let you consolidate your
student loans at a reduced interest rate as well.

Unless you can sell your car for enough to pay off the loan, you're
better off keeping it.  No point in having the debt without having the
car.