Saddam funded terrorists. Real stabilizing. The only way Saddam
was stabilizing was to keep his people in a perpetual was footing vs. Iran.

On the other hand, to quote wikipedia (not a reliable source, but...)
"Gaddafi is also seen by many Africans as a humanitarian, pouring large
amounts of money into sub-Saharan states. Large numbers of Africans have
come to Libya to take advantage of the availability of jobs there, despite
the weak private sector."

So we have two insane tyrants, both supressing his people. The only
difference is that that Iraq was under Bush (who can do no right)
and Libya is under Obama (who can do no wrong).

Oh, side question, what took our president so long to act on Libya when he
was so fast on Egypt? Was Egypt less of a stabilizing presence in the area?