On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 11:33 AM, G Money <gm0n3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why do you dislike me so, out of curiosity?????

Not you personally. It's your backhand comments that are always aimed
to insult people on the right. You could say you don't agree with the
birther question and that would be fine. You presented as if they were
fools. It's the arrogance of looking down on people you don't agree
with that makes me snap back and people blame me for it.

> Sure i have some different opinions, but I also share quite a few of your
> opinions, i never stoop to personal attacks or any of that other petty crap
> that is often times leveled at you....and yet you seem to go out of your way
> to make it clear how much you resent me.
>
> I just find it strange.....what did I do?

You do notice I only do that in response to certain comments by you?

.