Scott Stroz <boyz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Right, and President Obama made the same claim about his children.
>
> So, my question to you is, why are you limiting this to Pailin.

I'll run through it again, but I'll de-identify it and maybe that will
amplify the point:

(1.) [VP candidate] brought [something] onto the campaign trail and
made [something] part of the campaign rhetoric.

(2.) There are reasonable questions, with quick easy answers, as to
whether [something] is true.

(3.) [VP candidate] has yet to provide the easy proof that [something]
is true, and truth should be something we should all demand from our
public candidates.

(4.) Not only has [VP candidate] not provided the easy proof, he/she
HAS provided complex second-hand documentation non-proof when
first-hand documentation should be easily available.

(5.) [VP candidate] continues to include him/herself as part of the
political scene and is therefore still subject to questions about
[something]

Conclusion:

If [VP candidate] regrets including [something] into his/her campaign
then [VP candidate] should do the right thing for [something] and drop
out of the scene thus taking the topic out of legitimate public
discourse.

It's not about the public's questions, it's about the candidate's
answers.  If the candidate doesn't like the questions, then the
candidate shouldn't be in the public.

Funny how personal accountability can be so easily forgotten.