OK, I just watched it. Why why why.
What an idiot.
Did someone slam Obama against a wall and beat him? Or did they just
think it odd that for the first time in history only
one state certified that he's qualified to be president?

The first time a president was asked for papers? Every president
provides proof. Obama was the only one that withheld. See it's the
withholding that creates the conspiracy, why wait three years?

Funny thing is this isn't even a real copy, it's got seven layers. But
if they ask to see the real one we start all over.
Nobody will have the guts to be branded a racist again by asking for proof.

.