whats your take on the new beasties stuff?  im a "Since 1984" beasties
fan, BUT, idk, my
fav album these days is "the in sound from way out" im kinda over
their vocals (on wax, cd, etc)
however, i LOVE them live. LOVE.

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 9:54 AM, Casey Dougall
<[email protected]> wrote:
>
> On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 9:33 AM, Tony Weeg <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> and wow. I like some of their stuff, and now I'm making a bush pandora
>> channel :)
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone... Don't hate.
>>
>>
>
> Plus their main singer is still married to Gwen Stefani right? I'd sure like
> to be him.
>
>
> New Beastie Boys Record is out, you can listen to the mix here...
>
> http://www.hotsaucecommittee.com/
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:337477
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to