I'm a fan of pretty much all the Beastie's work but while I do love
License to Ill, I'd have to go with Check Your Head and Paul's
Boutique as my favorites. I do like the new album, listened to it a
couple times streaming, will probably have to pick it up.

I've always despised 311.

Judah

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 7:13 AM, G Money <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 8:58 AM, Ras Tafari <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> whats your take on the new beasties stuff?  im a "Since 1984" beasties
>> fan, BUT, idk, my
>> fav album these days is "the in sound from way out" im kinda over
>> their vocals (on wax, cd, etc)
>> however, i LOVE them live. LOVE.
>>
>
> I dug both "ill" records, then after Check Your Head, i checked out on them.
> Beasties, specially old school Beasties (even their real early stuff when
> they were pretty much straight punk) is great music for when you are young
> and growing up. But when I got older....meh.....
>
> Same thing with 311....i wore out Grassroots and Music when I was in high
> school and college....but these days, I bristle when I hear a 311 song.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:337480
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to