"He went to Weiner's press conference and hopped up on the stage before
Weiner came out, grabbed the mic and started going off about Weiner and
saying that everyone is trying to 'blame the messenger'."

Hmmm.  I missed that part of the press conference as I was walking to the
parking deck.  I did hear that he took questions from the press, and I do
know that he has been excoriated by leftwards oriented media this week with
all kinds of baseless bizarre accusations.

"He broke part of a story. Great. The new conference wasn't about about
Breitbart though and yet he felt the need to hijack it and make it all about
him."

Like I said, I didn't see it, but there's nothing like self promotion and
vindication.

"Total dick move."

Maybe.  I would say it was a dick move to cheat on your wife and lie about
it.  Doesn't rule Brietbart as a dick though.

It is going to be interesting time for Weiner.  After the defense he erected
went limp, he still wants to keep office.  Nancy Pelosi (of all people) is
calling for an investigation and conversations like the following are coming
out:

“You give good head?” the embattled and married New York congressman asked
the woman on March 16, this year.

She responded: “I’ve been told really good...and i love doing it.”

At that point, 46-year-old Weiner declared: “wow a jewish girl who sucks
(bleep)! this thing is ready to do damage.”

Some of his conversations took place via congressional lines.

Barring a miracle, he want make out his primary.

-

Ninety percent of politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation. -
Henry Kissinger

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel, go
out and buy some more tunnel. - John Qu