On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 3:23 AM, Casey Dougall
<ca...@uberwebsitesolutions.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 5:58 PM, Gruss Gott <grussg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Why would you have "internet affairs"?  The dude got married last
>> July.  people are REALLY odd.
>>

> No doubt his marriage was done for, Huma hangs out with ICE Queen
> Hillary Clinton.

I don't know. It sounds as if his situation with his wife is a bit
non-traditional but it also sounds as he wasn't completely above board
with her either. From that ABC news article:

---
Asked why he lied, Weiner said "I was embarrassed," and he "didn't
want it to lead to other embarrassing things."

Weiner said Abedin knew of his Internet affairs when they got married
last July but did not know until this morning whether he had been
telling the truth about the Twitter posting.

"She was very unhappy. She was very disappointed," he said. "She also
said she loved me ... but she deserves much better than this and I
know that."

---

So if he's being honest about the situation, she knew that he liked to
do this sort of thing and had an understanding going into the marriage
but it also sounds as if he wasn't being totally honest with her about
what was currently going on as the story broke.

Jud