In this case, the two crazy rednecks oddly enough haven't gotten into
a real fight since they both bought guns because each knows how
fucking crazy the other dude is and doesn't want to get shot.

On the other hand, people are rather worried that one or both of the
crazy rednecks are selling guns to the guy in the trailer park who
cooks meth and bad shit may go down when that guy ends up huffing too
many fumes.

Judah