I think that Pakistan and India set the bar for crazy + nukes. They
really really don't like each other and have fought 3 wars against one
another. The development of nuclear weapons by India and Pakistan was
really launched because of the last war in 1971. They still seem like
the most likely candidates, to me, to actually use nuclear weapons and
as of yet, they have not.

Judah