our ceo just moved to a mbpro, and we are investigating gmail hosted
rather than exchange server.

for me, msft seems, idk, "tired" in the market.  but that may just be
my perspective.  however, at
any sort of conference im at, most of the peeps i see with laptops
out, have mac's.  and it makes sense
practicality-wise.  some may have pc's at home (i still do, since i
cant do lcds pdf editing, etc on a mac yet)
and it may be more out of pc-guilt (kinda like catholic guilt) than
actual real use anymore.

but that could just be this converted pc user's pov, and wholly wrong