I'm surprised you didn't just go shove the sound guy out of the way
and take over :)

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 4:52 PM, Maureen <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Buffalo did a great show, but the sound sucked, which always ruins it
> for me because I'm so picky about sound.
>
> Gillian's set was perfect - sound, performance, new songs.  I've been
> streaming the album today, which give me a break from the Mickey
> Newbury box set that I've been listening to constantly for the last
> few weeks.
>
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 4:49 PM, Judah McAuley <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Shame that Buffalo Springfield wasn't as good as it could have been. I
>> just got tickets to see Neko Case on the 8th, hoping to pick up
>> tickets for Gillian on the 12th. Looks like I won't be able to make
>> John Prine though because of a wedding I'm performing and that bums me
>> out.
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:339588
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to