On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 3:19 PM, G Money <gm0n3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> yes, a stance that is utter bullshit, and exactly what I disapprove of.

Good for you. Now you actually have a personal reason for your attacks.

> This is not hearsay or an attack...this is me not supporting her for exactly
> the right reasons.

She never expected your support. I never expected you to support a Republican.

>>  I don't know, that's why I'm asking why you hate her.
>>
> I hate her as a candidate for the presidency because she has professed
> positions of a religious fundamentalist.
>
> Pretty simple.

We're back to she's religious, to be accepted one must be only a
little religious.

>> You're attacking her and then defending your attacks.
>
> Because i have her words to back me up.

You didn't, you guessed.

>> I know little about her. I just don't accept hearsay as fact.
>>

> I have given you her EXACT words. Now the question is...do you support or
> oppose teaching mythology along side science in a public classroom?

I'm so glad you found your litmus test for the top job. I personally
wish you used qualifications instead but whatever.

> It's a simple question. Not hearsay or an attack.

Very simple.