On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 3:37 PM, G Money <gm0n3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oooh...nice try. Partisans are stuck with their usual barbs....this is a
> classic one. Never mind that, as an independent, I have supported many
> Republicans.

I keep forgetting your the one that's open minded and I'm not :P

> We're actually back to "she's a fundy nutcase". But you know, now that you
> put it that way, I kind of like that. Religion, like all things, is better
> when taken in moderation.

Is that bigotry I hear?

> Only on that one issue, and I readily admitted that. Do you really want to
> have a discussion, or are you just trying to score points?
>
> here, you win the point. Geez. Are we 7 years old?

Actually you guessed she was a fundy and why I asked why you guessed a
few reasons, then you started looking them up. Scroll up if you don't
remember.

> Well, there is one overarching, basic qualification i need in my president:
> The ability to look rationally at issues as they come up, apply reason and
> logic, and come to an intelligent conclusion that follows from their
> analysis with the ultimate end being the betterment of the country.

So like she said, you think they are all toothless hillbillies coming
down form the hills?
Alinsky is good.

> A person deluded by religious dogma cannot possibly do that. So, yes, that
> is my litmus test. She fails.

I've been saying that about you all along and you always denied it.
Bravo.

.