I absolutely hate this aspect of football.
It has gotten a LOT worse over the last two world cups to the point
where it completely ruins the pace of the game.

The so called Stars are the worst offenders.

I look at football, and that goal by the US Women's team was
impressive. More so because of when it came and all the drama
involved.
A lot of people may have scored last second baskets from cross court
too...doesn't make it any less impressive or worthy of a "Play Of The
Day" when it happens though.