What if it is a team golf match (Ryder Cup, Collegate championship,
etc) - is it OK to cheat then?

If your team wins a soccer (or baseball, or basketball, etc) game
because you cheated, isn't that also helping you?

I don't really see the distinction - whether individual sport or team
sport, cheating is cheating.

Often times, in soccer matches, it seems to me that its not the most
skilled players that determine the outcome, but the best actors (and
by my definition - the best cheaters).

Want to see how soccer should really be played? Watch a group of
junior players who have yet to learn that 'taking a dive' is 'part of
the game'.

Maybe I am just old fashioned (or just old), but I prefer a lot more
sportsmanship in my sports.