i know that the announcer said, and i felt the same.. that this was
one of the most dramatic and awesome (not his words)
womens world cup games and he also said, maybe even most dramatic and
intense, of all world cup matches he had seen.

so yeah, it was darn impressive, and pretty spectacular for even he, a
NON-American.