As far as I know neither O nor NP nor Reid have said Ocare hits the
cost curve but they did then they're definitely liars.

The sad thing is that the govt (and CMS) do some really great things
in healthcare with threats:

* ACOs are driving new innovation in outcomes-based care

* CMMI is directly funding new care innovation

* Meaningful use is slowly digitizing an insanely manual doc process

That's where govt succeeds: leveling the market with threats.

Where it fails is in trying to run insurance or providers or really
and part of the economy