No Ocare has simply made the healthcare problem worse since it didn't
touch costs and those rise at double inflation.

You can't fix a materials cost problem (paying providers, clinics, Rx,
labs, etc) by messing how you run financing with your supplier
(insurance)

In a normal market economy this is where disruption occurs - a new
supplier arrives with massively lowered costs (like say Walmart).  In
this case, since people die without the product, there's no incentive
to disrupt.

Further the public seems to think financing is the problem (insurance)
and Americans do what they always do in that case: find a new fiancier
who'll be way stupider with their loans; in this case the federal
govt.

Of course the govt always fails as the provider.