I think you missed the point because I said that businesses need to be
comfortable taking risks.  So when is that?

It's when they have an expectation there's going to a future consumer for their
product.  Apple is comfortable investing right now because their products
attract revenue.  And that would apply to any other business.  And none of that
has anything to do with being scared of Obama; it's being scared of no
customers and no revenue.  Tax cuts don't fix that.

BMW is doing great.  Audi is looking to build plants in the US.  They have a
reasonable scenario that shows consumers buying their products.

It's the consumer.  If they're not buying then business aren't happy and right
now they're only buying a little.  More tax cuts doesn't fix that.

You could raise taxes on google, apple, BMW, Audi, etc and they'll keep
investing.  You can lower taxes on borders down to zero and theyll still not be
building any more stores and still be bankrupt.

Sent from my iPad