Unfortunately what their angry about has no more to do with this administration
than any other since the 70s.  Real wages haven't gone up since 1973 and the
wealth gap hasn't been larger since the 30s.

Put simply, America can no longer lead itself no matter who's in government.
OWS is a harbinger and we'll either right the ship or we'll sink.

The Onion has it right:
http://www.theonion.com/articles/last-american-who-knew-what-the-fuck-he-was-doing,26268/