I can understand the bank's position here.  If the protesters had walked
in with no signs and no camera, there wouldn't have been an issue, but
they were looking to cause a scene one way or another.

The manager handled it poorly.  She should have said that protesting on
bank property is trespassing and sent them on their way.  That would
have been a nice legal standing.  She could have also invited them into
her office without the camera and closed their accounts. Unfortunately,
she told them, on camera, that "You can't close your account because you
are a protester.", which is slightly different.  Then she asked someone
to call 911 (WTF?).  She then threatened to lock them in the bank, which
is a crime in line with kidnapping in most places.  She made herself
look like a vindictive bitch and made corporate look like a bunch of
assholes.

I can't believe that in this era of event-straight-to-web that people
think escalating a non-issue into an overinflated one will end well for
them.