I also have an HTC Evo (and also love it) and before that had an iPhone.

To me, there is not a whole lot of difference between the two. The Evo
is faster but I had an older iPhone so can't really use that as a
comparison. There is not one feature iPhone has that my Evo does not
that has made me regret my decision. On the flip side, there is really
no feature my Evo has that iPhone does not that would make me say it
is superior to iPhone.

At the end of the day, whether you have an Android device or an
iPhone, its an amazing piece of technology that if I described it to
you 10 years ago, you would still be laughing.

--
Scott Stroz

http://xkcd.com/386/