ouch

-----Original Message-----
From: Medic [mailto:hofme...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 11:57 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: been a while - vas snip.

For us, the IUD was the best route until I'm ready to get the snip. The IUD
is still not 100% and there's other considerations which still make it a
risk to a woman's health (I'll explain in a moment), but it's about the
safest for our situation. The pill, for a woman over 30 who's used it for
years and years, starts presenting health risks.

A friend of ours had her IUD tear her uterus from playing soccer and
blocking a strike. The impact of the ball forced one of the arms of the IUD
to pierce the uterine wall and cause all sorts of badness.

Anyway, I think in this day and age the easiest way is for a guy to get
snipped. Plus on the upside you can convince your wife to help you achieve
the dozens of ejaculations necessary to clean the pipes reliably. Win win.