just wanted to say, sorry for everything you are going through. Sounds
like a lot is hitting you at once. I clicked the thread to answer you
but it sounds like you've worked out the very little I would have been
able to tell you, since I have no personal experience -- just have
talked to people who had one.

May your family find peace and healing.

Dana