job creation, lol. Don't wear the words out before the general election ;)

I am as cynical as the next person, but also willing to consider that
perhaps the cost-benefit ratio had a part in the decision. I have not
really researched the matter and won't have time to do so, but I have an
open mind on the matter. Votes may have had something to do with it. Or
not. I am not sure that the number of green votes outweighs the number you
can persuade using campaign contributions from the oil industry.

And Pelosi...well. Apparently she is the new Clinton in the "your guys did
it too" game. Whatever. If she was/is corrupt, that is bad, and she should
be prosecuted. If Boehner is corrupt, as it would seem from the little I
have read about this, then that is bad and he should be prosecuted.

shrug