General consensus among the opposition is that she uses her position
frequently for financial gain.  Lots of mud has been thrown, but no
legal action has ever been taken against her.  She is probably not
lily white, but I would bet a gold dollar that you could not find a
single member of any legislative body that is pure.  I think you have
to sell your soul to get elected, and that the very process makes you
dirty on some levels.  That, plus partisan politics, is what is
destroying the ability of government to truly govern for the good of
the people, if any government ever has.