Oil prices aren't skyrocketing, and even if they were, this pipeline
would not affect them for decades.  There have been multiple
statements of how many jobs would be created, but even if you accept
the highest estimate of 179,000 jobs by 2035, it would have almost nil
effect on unemployment rates.

Also, I know you will find this hard to believe, but it is possible to
agree or disagree with someone on an issue regardless of their
political party.

What's sad is that you don't seem to be able to grasp this, and
automatically sign on to whatever cause your political heroes endorse
with no thought to the facts of the situation, and immediately label
as partisan anyone who disagrees with you.