what? Can you not get bipartisan through your head, Sam? You're still
talking about "Republican issue".... I am saying that the current copyright
legislation has members of both parties on each side. Issa, for example, is
on the right side on this one, and Boxer and Feinstein are not. And Issa is
right and Boxer and Feinstein are not. Republican issues have nothing to do
with it, and what are they anyway? Don't raise anyone's taxes is about the
extent of it as far as I can tell... that, and Obama should be a one-term
president. Rather thin stuff.