Lamar Smith, a republican from Texas (go figure), has promised to bring it
back up this spring...so it's not dead...it's zombie legislation...

-----Original Message-----
From: Dana [mailto:dana.tier...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 3:08 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: FW: Obama administration to reject Keystone XL

check out Obama's campaign contributions from Hollywood. I was worried that
he would sign it. Still am, a little. That he had to come out against it is
a measure of how bad the bill really is. I am still afraid that while we are
looking at the SOPA boogieman, compromise legislation will go through that
is only moderately poisonous to the internet.